Gracia



"The way I see my life shapes my life. Everything is made to happen for a definite reason. All I care now is how to make my love ones happy without affecting how they live their life in the future. I want him to know life is not all that great, I want him to experience the pain & happiness that eventually will mold him into a fine young man wherein he could be a great influence to mankind. But as of now, i just have to teach him first the basics of chewing his food and crawling."

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Favorite Movies:
simone, i am sam, lotr, a walk to remember, sweet november, save the last dance, bring it on, rugrats the movie, finding nemo, ice age, etc.....
Favorite Books:
cooking books, chicken soup for the soul, bob ong's books, pugad baboy
Blog:
http://choco-recipes.blogspot.com


Gracie aka Dok



About Dok:
The reason why we met is because of destiny.. and if destiny suggest to live without you.. then i'd live not of destiny but my own freewill..
(ang sweet)

Who I Want to Meet:
Anything, anyone under the sun.. madali naman makibagay.. huwag lang abusado.. at user.. tsaka mahadera.. hmf.. bat may mga taong mahadera..
(ano ba pagsabihin ng mahadera?)

Hobbies and Interests:
Meeting people.. To observe different cultures and attitudes.. Hehehe..


Jasmin


"I am the one who does not want to impress, have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by my own example. I am very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of my environment. But sometimes too sensitive and temperamental.I rarely let emotions cloud judgment. Very disappointed by the shortsighted views.More content working with my ideals, rather than dollars and cents. often dominating and exacting attitude. A tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.I've got many friends and equally got many foes.I would seek to freely express my inner feeling and obtain more enjoyment from life. Its more important for me to be happy than to be right..."



Diane


"Im a mountaineer
I stand with my own beliefs
I dont care wen people talk shit about me.. the hell with them I love coffee - venti hot latte, non-fat & no foam
Starbucks is my second home and coffee is my life..
MY HEART BELONGS TO ONLY ONE"

Jas and Grace


Jas: Yabang nito ah, may pataas taas pa ng balikat.
Grace: Sungit mo naman, kala mo ang puti mo, hehe.